Monday, July 13, 2009

Eaton Family Reunion in Island Park

The Eaton Family Reunion was at Sawetelle Mountain Resort in Island Park. It was so much fun to go up early and just be with family. It was nice to relax let the kids swim, eat so much that I'm afraid of my Dr.'s appointment on Wed, and lots of laughs with family. Be prepared lots of pictures!

Cole helping Grandpa get Grandpa and Grandma Eaton set up.

Whitney (Jeff's daughter) and Bailee. Bailee being a BIG girl!


This just cracks me up! I love how she's eating and talking to the girls.

Bailee and Cole playing with beach balls in the pool. Sorry its really blurry.

Mady, Bailee, Kynna, Cole, and Kaidance playing toys in Kynna's tent.

So after swimming one night I was in the shower and I heard some giggling. Jessica comes in and goes do you know Cole and Mady are showering together. So I got out and Liz opened the door and this is what we saw! For the rest of the week those two had to take shower's together. They become just good friends it was cute to hear them giggling all week.

All the girls in the hot tub.

Cole took one of Nana's apple's juice cans and would drink it set it next to him look at it then take another drink. Over and over then Mady came and sat by him and he goes "Want some" Mady goes "Yea" so he hands it to her then goes "Ok enough" lol. Kids are so darn cute!

Cole and Mady sorry blurry again but by the time I got to take another one they were gone.

We celebrated Kynna's 6th Birthday up there. Can you guess what she wanted??? Hannah Montana lol.

Bailee and Cole being silly with there cup cakes. Sorry forgot to use my flash.

Kayson and Cole have so many of the same clothes. It's so fun cause they have the same color of hair and are buddy's. I guess that's what happens when the mom's like Old Navy!

On Friday we went threw West Yellowstone. I haven't been there sense I was Bailee's age I think. I didn't realize it was at least an 8hr drive threw the whole park! It was so good to see the Park again. Here's us at the Falls.

The 2 trouble makers at Old Faithful.

Us just before it went off.

Bailee and Cole watching Old Faithful going off.

Cole telling me there's fishes.


Every morning Cole wakes up first and checks to see if Grandpa is outside yet. Once he sees him then he runs out him!

Our last stop on Sunday was to Mesa Falls on the way home. Can you tell by the looks of kids and there hair that we were DONE! Kids were tired and hot and so were the parents! It was such a fun week and I'm so glad we got to spend time with family. It was so good to see all those who came. Thanks everyone for an amazing week!

3 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow! it looks like you guys had a fun reunion! i love getting together with family!

Dot said...

Love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=advan pdf password recovery pro 2.21 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker