Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Cole!!!!

April 27, 2008
Today is not really Cole's Birthday its tomorrow. But we had Cole's B-day party with the Eaton's on Sunday and the Taylor's on Monday. Cole's is already 1!!!! I can't even believe it. I was telling my mom this time last year we were at CJ's Baseball game. I started my contractions about the middle of his game. Then towards the end of the game I knew I was going into Labor. So after his game, I went to my mom's house and walked there driveway till Richard got there after work. When he picked me up we left Bailee with my parents drove home and got our bags. Yes, I was mad cause Richard wouldn't let me shave my legs he said "We don't have time, we need to get to the hospital". I'm like fine whatever. On our way we hit every single stop light and each light I swear was over 10min. Once we arrived to Mountain View Hospital they said they weren't sure if they were going to keep me cause I was only to a 1 and was not thinned out. About that time I thought I was going to die cause my contractions was killing me and they were every 3min. Finally, when I got my epidural my water broke and out he came within 20 min. Yup, what a waste of an epidural to only have for for 2o min, but I was glad to have it after the birth. Cole was born in the same room and Bailee was room 4. They both were born at 1:42 but Cole was in the morning. We love you Cole and were so glad to have you in our lives!!!!

Cole and Bailee watching out the window for everyone to come.

Cole opening up presents.


Maddy and Cole, we can already tell they are going to be good friends. Whenever they see each other they crawl or walk right to each other.

Cole ridding his bouncy toy.

Ok, Cole wasn't feeling good at all and when it came time to the cake he did not like that mess of his fingers.

I think he's saying "I think i'm going to throw up"!

Presents time!!!


Hagin, Bailee, and Kc out on the tramp.

We had so much fun with the Wii. We did the dance party and played bowling and boxing. Even Nana and grandpa had a blast with it! Its much easier playing on the projector.
Thank everyone for coming to Cole's party and for his presents. He loves his new toys.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker