Monday, April 28, 2008

Bailee's Dance Recital

April 26, 2008
Ok, I have never been so proud of Bailee then I was on her Dance Recital night. She did such an amazing job and looked so stinking adorable on stage! She didn't cry, she watch her dance teacher most of the time. The lights and decorations would catch her eye every once in a while but then she would get right back to dancing. I think she was sad when it was done cause she came up to me and said "mom I want to wear my pretty little dress again", I said "well you can wear it at home", she said "No, I want to wear it at Dance Recital again". Poor girl she didn't understand.

Hagin, Bailee, and Kynna. Hagin was in the second half the older kids.

Hagin and Bailee


Bailee is the second one from the left. Sorry the pictures are so dark.

The second one again, not the blond hair girl.

Bailee giving Nana a hug, Nana gave both Hagin and Bailee flowers.


Well Richard and Cole made it threw the first half of the recital, but couldn't make it threw the second half. Thanks for trying though.
Thanks everyone who came and watch Bailee and Hagin dance. They appreciated it a lot. They worked so hard this year and it payed off!!! AWESOME JOB Bailee and Hagin!!!!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Wow! She's a cutie! I saw her dance and what an adorable little girl she is!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker