Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bailee's Dance Recital

Bailee's Dance Recital was May 1st. The theme was "So you think you can Dance" and let me tell ya, Bailee is a performer! She always goes out and puts on a little show! I was so proud of her for watching Jill instead of the other girls and she was so stinking CUTE!

Bailee and Kynna


Bailee and Kaidance

After the recital we gave the girls there flowers. Well Cole was NOT happy they he didn't get one my goodness he threw a HUGE fit! So Bailee being so nice gave him one of hers and he was a happy kid after that! lol He's crazy!

Richard gave Bailee her flowers

Bailee with Grandma and Grandpa Taylor

Doing her Mr. Touchdown dance she is the second from the right.

This is her Bear Necessities dance. We are so proud of you Bailee for dancing your little heart out and doing your best we love you soooo much!

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

how fun!! I remember those dance recital days! bailee does look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker