Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome home Cj!

Cj got in on Thursday at 5:45. We have been so excited for his return we missed his goofy laugh and sense of humor! The grandkids sure did miss him also! He went to Oregon but was called to Russia but they switch in the MTC. I love this picture of the two little boys holding up the poster but look at Bailee in the back ground crying!




All of us together again!

Crew meeting Cj for the 1st time.


Cole and Maddy being buds again! I put about 3 other post so keep going down sorry for the picture over load!

4 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

AWW I'm so sad I wasn't able to come to his homecoming.. my parents said he did an amazing job, I'm super sad I missed seeing all the fam!

Taunya Spaulding said...

glad cj made it home ok! sorry to hear about your kids being in a wreck! i hope they are doing well after that!

emily said...

YAAAYYYYY!! Isn't it so fun having them back?!?! I just love having Eric back.

free font said...

hello! warm greeting!
keep up the good work 0_0

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker