Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a BOY!

Crew William Taylor
October 4th, 2009
8lbs 20 1/2 in.
I started to have contractions around 2:30 in the afternoon on Sunday. Since Thursday I really didn't feel any movement and was started to get really worried. On Sunday I felt like something was not right so during conference I just went into my room and said a prayer that if something is wrong please let me go into labor to have this baby. Right then I started to have contractions about 5 min apart and then they grew closer and closer. We went and dropped the kids off to my parents and Richard and my dad gave me a blessing. We checked into the hospital at 7 and Crew was born at 9:20p.m. Ok so I decided this time around I wanted to try without an epidural and no pain meds. It wasn't so bad until the baby started to come out and then holy crap yes it hurt like HELL to tell ya the truth! I started to hyperventilate and lost all feeling in both my arms and couldn't move my fingers. Richard would try to make my hand into a fist and hands would just straight back out it was so crazy. We'll when Crew started to make his entrance Dr. C all of sudden says "STOP PUSHING get her to STOP PUSHING!" Crew had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck 3x and it was TIGHT! Dr. C was working as fast as he could to get those cords off. Right then I knew Heavenly Father had answered my prayer and that is why I didn't feel movement. He was so BLUE and his face was so swollen that we were all worried for a long time. Everything is all good now and he's doing PERFECT!

Richard couching me on my breathing.

This pictures doesn't even do justice on how blue and swollen his face was!


Me holding him for the 1st time. I do smile but I hate how swollen my lips are and it makes my face look twice as fat! lol

Grandma Sherrey holding Crew.

Aunt Jess

Richard giving Crew his 1st bath. He gave all 3 kids there 1st baths.

We were lucky Mountain View wasn't busy Sunday night and we got room #4 where Bailee and Cole were born. So now all 3 kids were born in the same room. I know I'm weird.

Crew with his eyes wide open.

So precious!

Can you say PROUD!

Bailee meeting Crew for the 1st time. She got over quickly that he wasn't a girl and is very happy to have another little brother.


Umm just a "LITTLE" excited lol!

I just love this pictures. My 3 beautiful children! I'm so blessed!

I love this one too! The kisses haven't stopped sense.


Bailee laying down with Crew taking it easy.

Crew getting ready to head home! WAHOO!

Right when we got home he had an explosion with poop and peeing all over himself. So I just gave up and gave him a bath! Welcome home Crew!

And this is where Crew has been sense Bailee has been home! In her arms. She is such a great help and a wonderful big sister! Thank you so much mom for all your wonderful help with Bailee and Cole. We couldn't have done it without you! Thank you also for the wonderful gifts from you Jess and Liz. Thank you so much to everyone who also helped out and for all the wonderful people who are bringing us food. We love you all and were so grateful for our new little "Crew". We just love him and so blessed to have him in our life!

21 comments:

Jillyn said...

Holy Cow! What a blessing that you were in tune with the Spirit! I am so grateful that everything is okay with Crew. You sure had an eventful Conference weekend! He is so precious and I'm glad you are all doing well. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Jessica said...

Congrats! I am so grateful that everything went okay and that Crew is here. He is such a beautiful little guy(or should I say handsome).

Mosers said...

Congratulations!!!! I am bringing you dinner tonight and as soon as I can find the face to my phone ( all I have is the battery) I will call you... I am so very glad everything went well for you! See you soon!!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh! congrats! he's so cute! That's really scary that the cord was wrapped around his neck-i'm glad things turned out ok and i hope you're recovering well! take care and i hope i get to see this little guy soon!

Carlson Clan said...

That is an amazing story Crystal! I'm so glad everything went well and you didn't have to have a c-section. He's adorable, just like your other kids. I hope you're recovering well!

Jake and Laura Eames said...

I am so glad that it all worked out for you! Kudos to you for going all natural however I think that you are crazy I definately would not do that without the drugs. Then again mine wore off by the time I had to push so maybe I just contradicted myself. Anyway congrats to you guys. I am happy that you are home with baby and all.

Tim and Amber said...

Congrats! I'm so glad that everything ended well! Good thing you knew to pray! He's perfect!

Tara said...

oh i am so happy everything is ok with him!! that is way too scary!! he is quite handsome!! take care!!

Mike and Andrea said...

What a great story about the power of prayers! Congrats on your 3rd ADORABLE little one! I am so impressed you did it without any drugs! Way to go!:)

Katy said...

I can't believe you did it natural! You go girl! So glad Crew is okay.

Edee Ulrich said...

Wow-you are amazing! So glad all is well now-he looks so sweet and I love how cute Cole and Bailee are with him! We have something for you but I am not quite done with it so we will come visit in a few days!

Peterson Family said...

Oh congrats! I'm so glad that everything went okay. It is a blessing that Crew was born so quickly! How scary though! And congrats on laboring naturally--I know exactly how it feels! Good job! And he is adorable! All your kids are!

Happy Spatula said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad both you and Crew are doing good. I still think you're nuts not taking the drugs though! :-)

Rowbury Adventures said...

YAY CONGRATS!!! I can't believe you have 3 kids! 3 Beautiful kids at that.. I'm so excited for you, now I just need to come see the cute kids!

Katie Lee said...

Your kids are SOOOO adorable. Can you say children models? I'm glad everything went well. And kudos to you for doing it natural... I was going to try, and it looked like I was going to do it, but at the last minute I got one. The Dr. told me she was SOOO glad that I did, because Tebbin was facing down, and she had to reach in and flip him over... SIX TIMES! Luckily, I didn't have to feel it! I'm so excited for you girl! Congrats! He is beautiful!

Monica said...

Oh my Goodness he is adorable!! Congrats, Im glad everything worked out. He is so Handsome! I cant wait to see him in person!

Tammy said...

Congrats Crystal! I am sick for you at that blue picture of him- I can't imagine! Your kiddies are so stinkin cute! Glad you're on the upswing of it all. Don't forget to take care of yourself too:) 3 Kids, wow.

BrookeNaomi said...

Whoops! Sorry- I was on my mother in laws computer, didn't realize she was logged in- The TAMMY post is me:)

BrookeNaomi said...

Whoops! Sorry- I was on my mother in laws computer, didn't realize she was logged in- The TAMMY post is me:)

Jord and Jenn said...

Oh my gosh Crystal. I am so glad he made it. He is so cute. Both of my babies have had cords wrapped around their necks. It is so scary. Luckily only one c-section and not nearly as scary as your little boy. Congrats!

Kaya said...

Congrats Taylor family! Crystal! You are so much stronger than me to even consider doing delivery without pain managment! Crew is a handsome little boy, and I'm glad you guys are home and doing well! Congrats again!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker