Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bailee's 1st Game at T-Ball

Bailee started T-Ball yesterday and I must it was the CUTEST most funniest thing I have ever seen. Those kids were so funny to watch that I can't wait till tomorrow for her next game.

Bailee sitting with her team. They are call the Lime Heads lol!

Bailee up to bat she hit the ball and it went far I was impressed but she ran to the ball picked it up and threw it right to the 1st baseman. I was laughing so hard cause she's just helped her self get out. They don't call out though and she learn very fast that she doesn't do that. I love you girl!


Bailee running to 3rd base.

Bailee is playing second baseman just like her mom was!

Cole got tired of sitting on the sidelines so he went out on the field to help out Dillon. They said he was fine standing out there so he did! Awesome job Bai I was so proud of you and thanks for the good laughs!

4 comments:

Jake and Laura Eames said...

Looks like so much fun! I love T-ball they have no idea what they are doing which makes it all the more entertaining!

Taunya Spaulding said...

I love watching kids learn new stuff! Especially when it's a sport! looks like a lot of fun.

Dot said...

How cute! This brings back so many memories! Love your pretty mitt Bailee!

Chelsi said...

That is so funny! Cute girl. I loved softball when I was younger. Kinda miss it!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker