Monday, May 4, 2009

Bailee's Dance Recital

Bailee's Dance Recital was on April 24-25. She did an AMAZING job! When she was up on stage she made Richard and I so proud. She just gets up and dances her little heart out and smiles away. She loves it!

Bailee and Kynna after the recital.

Kaidance and Bailee...yes Kaidance is 1 year younger then Bailee and is way taller! Our poor kids! :(


Sorry the picture is so dark! A lady was taking pictures for me and never told me I needed the flash on. My mom should have pictures soon on her blog of the girls dancing.

Such a cutie!

I'm going to post the video of it in a couple of days. My sister-in-law is going to send it to me so once she does I'll put it on the blog. Great job Bailee we love you so much!



0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker