Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bailee's visit to the Dentist Office!

Bailee has a bad cavity so we went to Dr. Randy Smith office in Idaho Falls. He was very nice and so good with Bailee. I recommend him 100% to anyone with children. Bailee got to lay on the chair and watch Beauty and the Beast with headphones. As you can see Cole got a little jealous and had to join her on the chair. I hope he remembers this when he has to go in. Bailee has surgery on Tuesday to get her cavity fix and her tonsils and adenoids taken out. Any advice on how to help her when we get home??? I'm very nervous for her and hope everything goes smoothly!



4 comments:

Genessa said...

Poor Bailey! That is a lot for a little girl to go through. looks like you guys had a great Christmas.
Good Luck!

Dot said...

Thanks for including me on Bai's medical stuff. I think the best thing after the hospital is Nana's house!!!!! It is very good medicine!

Chelsi said...

Yikes!! I would be pretty nervous too. It's hard to know what to do for those little ones... Your Christmas looked like so much fun. Love the Barbie house!! Great job.

Kam Family said...

Good luck with all that Bailey has going on! She and Cole are such cute kids! I wish you the best hte next couple of days!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker