Monday, December 15, 2008

~Lincoln 4th Ward Christmas Party~

This year for the ward Christmas Party the Primary did the Nativity song and acted it out. They did a cute job and our Primary is so big they had a hard time putting all the kids in. So all the smaller kids were Angels which Bailee LOVED! She had to wear her white Angel dress to the dinner which I knew she would get dinner on. "No mom I won't I promise" yeah right. Well needless to say yes she got dessert all over! Oh well she still was the cutest little thing out there!



2 comments:

The Lott Family said...

Hey Crystal! I'm so glad that you found my blog! We miss you guys and the 4th ward so much! Looks like you had a fun party! Thank you for always being so sweet to my girls, you truely touched thier lives! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Katy said...

So cute. We weren't able to stick around for the nativity. I am glad you took pictures, so I could see! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker